Latviešu valodain EnglishНа русском
 

Dream Town
(Apartments, Georgia - Tbilisi)

Summary

Price:
522€ / sqm.

Invest from:
12,144€
Location:
Infrastructure:
Price:
Project:
Investment:
Financing:

Location


Location: Kavtaradze Street, Tbilisi, Georgia

Distance to Tbilisi center: 8 km 

Distance to the airport: 25 km

Would you like to know more about Georgia? You are welcome to read our analysis of this country

  

Description

Project Dream Town is located on Kavtaradze Street on land plot 150 000 sq. m.    

Facilities: shops, restaurants, coffee shops, security, underground parking.

Square: 55 - 286 m2

Floors: 16  

 

Condition of apartment delivery

- Internal partitions
- The aligned walls
- The warmed and case-hardened floor
- Electric installation
- Telephone and television cables
- Entrance – iron door
- Metal-plastic external windows and doors with double glass-package
- Cold water is lead up to an apartment
- Ventilation and the water drain

 

Plans and Prices

Availability list:

 Block  Floor   Rooms   Square, sq.m.  Plan
 А  13  2  55  plan
 А  8-13  2  65  plan
 А  8-13  2  67  plan
 Б  8-13  6 (duplex)  286  plan
 А  13  2  55  plan
 Б  11  4  160  plan
 Б  11  4  225  plan
 Б  12  5  243  plan
 Б  16  5  243  plan
 Б  11  4  215  plan

Price: 850 USD/m2 

Delivery date

Delivery date: end of 2009. (construction works started in 2006) 

 

Payment

Payment scheme:

1 method: 100% (in this case a client receives a discount 30 USD/m2)

2 method: 40% - the first installment, the rest 60% is paid by installments during 19 months. 

3 method: 50% - the first installment, the rest 50% is paid by installments during 19 months.

 

Easy to buy

1st step: Select the project you liked. 

2nd step: Call or come to TJ.Realty office, get answers to all your questions and develop payment schedule most acceptable to you. 

3rd step: At your desire, TJ.Realty will arrange a trip to see the apartment or will organize purchase of the apartment so that you will not need to leave the country.

4th step: Signing of the sales contract and registration of the ownership right to the real estate.

 

Call us right now

Phone (Latvia): +371 67 852 999, Mobile (Latvia): +371 29 644 999

Phone (Russia): +7 499 940 4201

Email: sales@tjrealty.eu

Skype: TJRealty 

 

Photo Gallery




Summary


About us
European Company TJ.Realty specializes in the real estate trade in the countries with high growth potential. Presently we offer real estate in the following countries: Bulgaria, Croatia, Georgia, Turkey, Cyprus, Thailand, Egypt, Panama and Latvia.

Georgia
Georgia is a country in the Caucasus at the east coast of the Black Sea. It is bordered on the north by Russia, on the south by Turkey and Armenia, and on the east by Azerbaijan. It is a transcontinental country, located at the juncture of Eastern Europe and Western Asia.

Egypt
Egypt officially called Arabian Republic of Egypt is the state situated in North-Eastern Africa and on Sinai Peninsula. It borders on Israel, National Autonomy of Palestine (Gaza Sector), Sudan and Libya. It is washed by waters of Mediterranean Sea in the north and the Red Sea – in the East.




Company News

Latvian newspaper “Chas” wrote an article about TJ.Realty
According to interview with co-owner of TJ.Realty, Roman Kondrashov, today Egypt is one of the most undervalued markets in the world. In comparison with Bulgaria and Turkey this market is young but has a growth potential which is rather high.
17/07/08


Property in Latvia
In the beginning of January 2008 company TJ.Realty signed agreements with Latvian construction companies, which offer property in prestigious districts of Riga and Jurmala.
14/07/08


Construction in Georgia
Company TJ.Realty participated in the analysis of Georgian property market, which has a great growth potential nowadays. The results of the analysis were published on the most popular Latvian news portal Delfi.
03/07/08


News archive


Contact us now!

United Kingdom
Phone: (+44) 208 144 4690

Latvia
Phones: +371 67 852 999,
mobile: +371 29 644 999
Fax: +371 67 852 997
Address: Brivibas iela, 151, Riga, LV-1012

Russia
Phones: (8) 499 940 4201, mobile: (8) 926 203 4273
Address: Akademika Chelomeya St., 2, Moscow

Email: sales@tjrealty.eu
Skype: TJRealty